City Assessor

Contact the City Assessor at

Associated Appraisal Consultants, Inc.

Assessment Appeal

Property owner's wishing to appeal their annual property assessment must file a formal objection form with the City Clerk/Treasurer prior to the annual Board of Review meeting. Objection forms may be obtained from the City Clerk/Treasurer's office at 136 North Monroe Street or downloaded here.