(1) Strategically located between the Madison and Milwaukee.
(2) Small town charm at an affordable price.
(3) Abundant outdoor recreational opportunities.
(4) Great schools - both public & private.
(5) Businesses benefit from low cost utilities, a results-based municipal partnership and a skilled workforce.
• WATERLOO ACCEPTING PROPOSAL FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT SERVICES - open until filled
• ACT NOW! CITY WAIVES ALL MUNICIPAL EXPENSES FOR NEW SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION
• ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIC PLAN - IMPLEMENTATION (December 2018)
• 333 PORTLAND ROAD, facilitating private sector redevelopment of 17 acre industrial site
• 333 WEST MADISON STREET, Waterloo Riverwalk Redevelopment - Hawthorn & Stone Inc. 28 Unit Assisted Living Facility and Five 16 Unit Market-Rate Multi-Family Dwellings.
- Revised Plans Submitted to Plan Commission 04/24/2018
- Plans submitted 10/20/2015
- Certified Survey Map, Assisted Living Plans, Multi Family Plans (note: large PDFs files)
• AB E DISCOVERY MANUFACTURING FACILITY (Commercial Avenue)
• 2016 MARKET ANALYSIS (March 2016)
• 2016 TAX INCREMENTAL FINANCING ANALYSIS (March 2016)
• 203 EAST MADISON STREET Concept Plan for Public Trailhead/Parking Lot (Community Development Authority)
- Community Development Authority Concept Plan
- Site Photo
Learn More -- Waterloo Economic Development:
For additional information -
Mo Hansen, Clerk/Treasurer