IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dog license renewal late fees are being waived until April 30, 2020. Act now to avoid a late fee. It is easy to deposit fee amount and any rabies vacination update anytime 24/7/365 in the Municipal Drop Box just to the right of the entry doors.
Dog License and rabies inoculation are required for all dogs over 5 months of age. Dog licenses are due on or before March 31st. Please supply a current rabies certificate.
- Unaltered Males/Females are $15.00
- Altered Males/Females are $11.00
- Delinquent dog owners will be charged a $10.00 penalty after March 31st.
Dog Park Tags are required to use our municipal dog park. A current dog license is required to purchase a dog park tag.
- Annual Permit Tag per Dog is $10.00
- Replacement Tag per Dog is $5.00
- Daily Fee per Dog is $3.00.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO VISIT CITY HALL, A DROP BOX IS LOCATED BY THE FRONT DOORS OF THE MUNICIPAL BUILDING TO DROP OFF THE CURRENT RABIES CERTIFICATE AND THE FEE THAT IS DUE OR YOU CAN MAIL THEM TO - CITY HALL, 136 N MONROE STREET, WATERLOO, WI 53594