- Spring General Election: November 5, 2024
Notice is hereby given that an election is to be held in the City of Waterloo on Tuesday, November 5, 2024 and the following municipal offices are to be elected to succeed the present incumbents listed.
|Office||Incumbent||Term Of Office|
About Seeking Municipal Elected Office…
- Statement of Non-candidacy (EL-163; for elected officials not seeking another term)
- Statement of Candidacy (EL-162)
- Campaign Finance Committee/Conduit Registration Statement (CF-1; revision 1/2018)
- Nomination Papers (EL-169)
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission Campaign Finance Overview
- Campaign Finance Checklist (if not claiming exemption from reporting requirement)
- Seven Member City Council
- Map Of City of Waterloo Municipal Wards
- See Jefferson County Clerk's Office for prior City of Waterloo municipal election results
If you seek municipal office as a write-in candidate,
you should keep the following points in mind:
- Pick up your Campaign Registration Statement from the Clerk/Treasurer at any time.
- File your Campaign Registration Statement with the Clerk as soon as you decide to become a write-in candidate for the municipal office.