View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
136 North Monroe StreetWaterloo 53594
- Strategically located between the Madison and Milwaukee.
- Small town charm at an affordable price.
- Abundant outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Great schools - both public & private.
- Businesses benefit from low cost utilities, a results-based municipal partnership and a skilled workforce.
Treyburn Farms Residential Development
ACT NOW! City Waives All Municipal Expenses For New Single-Family Residential Construction
- DOWNTOWN FACADE GRANT AND INTERIOR BUILD-OUT PROGRAM
- HOME ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
333 PORTLAND ROAD, facilitating private sector redevelopment of 17 acre industrial site
• THRIVE 2021 GROWING PROSPERITY IN DODGE AND JEFFERSON COUNTIES
Learn More -- Waterloo Economic Development:
- 2016 Jefferson County Hotel & Event Space Market Demand Analysis
- 2014 Report: Encouraging A Thriving Future, UW-Milwaukee School of Architecture and Urban Planning Team
- Waterloo Business Profile
- Available Properties (update in progress)
- Business Toolkit
- Community Profile & Demographics
- Infrastructure & Development Opportunities
- Living & Working In Waterloo
- 2010 Economic Development Summit Report, Redevelopment Resources
- 2008 Comprehensive Plan (Chapter 2, Economic Development)
- Development Site M
- Development Site B
|Mo Hansen||(920) 478-3025|