View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
136 North Monroe StreetWaterloo 53594
- Strategically located between the Madison and Milwaukee.
- Small town charm at an affordable price.
- Abundant outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Great schools - both public & private.
- Businesses benefit from low cost utilities, a results-based municipal partnership and a skilled workforce.
ACT NOW! Programs Built To Benefit Our Community
- DOWNTOWN FACADE GRANT AND INTERIOR BUILD-OUT PROGRAM
- HOME ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
333 PORTLAND ROAD, facilitating private sector redevelopment of 17 acre industrial site
Learn More -- Waterloo Economic Development:
- 2014 Report: Encouraging A Thriving Future, UW-Milwaukee School of Architecture and Urban Planning Team
- Business Toolkit
- Community Profile & Demographics
- Infrastructure & Development Opportunities
- Living & Working In Waterloo